Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Home Chemistry #Science

Home Chemistry 
Science

Hi guys, I am back on blogger and I am happy to be back. My first post is about our first science lesson. Which was really fun. We had to write down 10 ingredients in a doc. After that we had to find the chemical name. The subject that I am doing is home chemistry. Here is my work. 

We also did an experiment baking soda and white vinegar.
5 words telling how it reacted:

1. Bubbling
2. Fizzy
3. Reaction
4. Mixture
5. Foam
Image result for white vinegar and baking soda
Home Chemistry

Aim: Looking at 10 household chemicals.

Equipment:
  1. Salt
  2. Surf
  3. White Vinegar
  4. Baking Soda
  5. Baking Powder
  6. Cleaner
  7. Detergent
  8. Lemonade
  9. Sugar
  10. Citric Acid

Chemical Name:
  1. Salt - Sodium Chloride
  2. Surf - Laundry Detergent
  3. White Vinegar - Acetic Acid
  4. Baking Soda - Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
  5. Baking Powder -  Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
  6. Cleaner - Muriatic Acid
  7. Detergent - Carboxylic Acids
  8. Lemonade - Glucose, H20
  9. Sugar - Glucose
  10. Citric Acid - Anhydrous



Image result for Salt Surf White Vinegar Baking Soda Baking Powder Cleaner Detergent Lemonade Sugar Citric AcidRelated image




Image result for detergent surfImage result for detergent and vinegarImage result for detergent and vinegar

1 comment:

  1. Bula vinaka Risha!

    I really like how eyecatching your first science blog post is. You added images to make your post more interesting and they support the information you have shared with us.

    Really excellent job, you showed commitment throughout the entire lesson last week! You have earned your first point towards your science badge.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.