Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Magnificent Writing

Magnificent Writing

Hi guys today I am sharing a piece of writing. I am not finished yet but I would like to get some feedback on my writing from you guys. So if you have any feedback even if it is a little mistake can you tell me by commenting on my blog. Anyway have a nice day. BYE!


It was a magnificent morning, I was looking out from my balcony at the graceful wave that were rolling onto shore. I could hear the lively trees swishing against the wind. I thought about going surfing but after breakfast I was so hungry that I could eat anything. Of course I didn’t do that. I went inside to look in the kitchen. As I looked in the fridge I found some orange juice and a fruit salad. I was eating at my dining table looking at shore. Out of nowhere came a gigantic lighting strike gone before my eyes.

I was so puzzled as why there was a lighting strike because there was no storm but it was just a sunny day . I quickly ate my salad and drank my orange juice. I really wanted to see what happen so I quickly got changed into my togs. I was heading out to sea with my surfboard. When I touched the crystal clear water it was warm. But it was  to shallow so I went more deep. As laid down on my board to caught a wave I saw silver box in the sea. So I stopped and looked at it for 5 seconds. Then when I stopped looking at the silver box I got hit by the wave. I had got pushed in the water.

When I opened my eyes I was in the water and I could see the coral reef. All the vibrant colours make me happy. I explored a little bit, as I looked closer I saw the silver box but this time I could see it more clearly and I found out that it was a treasure box not a sliver box. When I picked it up it start to shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.