Pages

Friday, February 22, 2019

DRAMA

DRAMA 

Hi guys hows it going? Today we had DRAMA i'm starting to enjoy drama because we are starting to act out plays. One fact about me was in the Air New Zealand safety video for 2018. Anyway lets keep going! So today we had to act out a play that is demonstrating how to be healthy. The teacher put us into different group of four so we could learn more about other people. 

............................................................................................................

Tuesday:

We also had drama Tuesday we made a Padlet about eating healthy. We had to answer three question. I have took a snap shoot of the Padlet. Hope you like it BYE.  

  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.