Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

The goals of a year

Image result for learningHi guys hows you it going. Today is the day I will be sharing my goals with you. I have shared my goals with you guys a lot. So have done a google sheet but there are a lot of goals so I will be sharing the most important ones with you. If you have any other Ideas for some goals I should have please comment.   

1. I can use digital tools for different purposes. - I feel like I have achieved because I can use creative shapes to make cool stuff

Image result for learning
Image result for learning2. I am an out stander - I choose to help others who are having a difficult time. - I am an out stander because I stand up for other people and myself

3. I know what my next steps are. - Not yet - I can sometimes plan my work and that is how I know my next steps

I think I will be able to meet my goal at the end of the year. I will achieve my 3rd goal by planning my work. Hope you liked it bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.