Pages

Monday, February 18, 2019

Salt and Water Records

 Salt and Water Records
Hi guys, today I am posting on my blog about the salt water experiment. I have tested this experiment at home. I have took photos on the way. Also I made a poster of the what are the steps: Have you ever tried this experiment. BYE! Here is my work:



Salt and Water Records


Step 1: Get a cup  

Step 2: Fill the cup up with 150 ml of warm water

Step 3: Add one tablespoon of salt into your cup



Step 4: Mix it up
Step 5: Put in the fridge overnight
Step 6: What happened in the morning?
---------------------------------------


What happened?
The salt water had freezes but had flakes in it of ice.


What my opinion?
My opinion is that it will all frozen in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Risha! You are showing amazing commitment by taking your experiment home to try out over the weekend. I am very impressed.

    For next time, make sure you are following Mr Palmer's examples on his blog, however, you did include most of the necessary information so I will award you your point for this activity. You also earned a point for the excellent diagram you created.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.