Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Maths Time #Awesome

Maths Time

Hi guys today I am going to be writing about statistics. Have you ever heard of statistics?  Well today I had to going around my class and ask people about dream holiday. Where would you like to go
your dream holiday. Here is three different Charts. Thank you for reading BYE.


What is your dream holiday?

Singapore
|
Australia
||||||
Bora Bora
||||
Thailand
|
Europe
||
Around New Zealand
|
Other
||||||||||
I have collected data. Now I know that 24% of ⅞ TZ want to go to Australia
for their dream holiday. Also a lot of people don’t want to go travel around
New Zealand. I would love to go to Bora Bora.
Pie Chart

Column Chart




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.