Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

What evidence shows that the skeletal system is important?

What evidence shows that the skeletal system is important?

Hi, guys today I am going to be talking about what evidence I found about the skeletal system. I had to find evidence for the skeletal system because only then I would be able to write a debate about the system that I am working on also to tell other people that my system is critical than the others. I have made a drawing on what evidence have I found. You will see they are all highlighted different colors. Red means it is not very important also will not help in my debate it will make it weak, Orange means that it is important but not evidence and green means it is strong and is evidence. Here is a drawing to show my evidence.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.