Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Health Leaders

Hi guys, today I am going to be talking about health leaders and what we do in health leaders. Health leader is a group of students that go to other schools and show what we have been learn. We also make projects for our school. In Health Leaders there are four of us all together. There is Khaylane, Jared, David and I.   


school name. Also we had to writhe and tell the story be hide "Te Mahuri Manuka." We also had a chance to see what other people did. We went with our teacher Miss D. Here is a side show about it and out pamphlet.

In term two we had a meet up day at our school about a question "How Does going to school develop a healthy life." We made a slide show about what we think about this question. We invited Gilberthorpe School and Yaldhurst School. They were working on a project as well. Here are our ideas about they question: 

This term we have been working on Oral health for our teeth. We have used a science bored for our presentation. We have worked so hard on our presentation. Here is a photo of our presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.