Pages

Monday, October 29, 2018

Languages Of Malaysia

Hi guy, the last blog post I did was about me going on a plane with my friend curious kiwi and he didn't have a book and I showed him one. This is all about the Summer Learning Journey. Well, now our task is to take a photo of our self showing how we would feel if we were in another country that has another language and someone said something in there language. I went for my trip to Malaysia with my friend curious kiwi. How would you feel if you went to another country and you didn't know there language? BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.