Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Review of Genius Hour 😎


😎Genius Hour Project😎

W.A.L.T make a slide show about how mach we have done in Genius Hour

Hi guys hows it going? Today I am going to be talking about my genius hour project. I know that I have wrote about my genius hour project but I have made a slide show about how mach I have done other the past few terms. 

I did finish my site and it is posted online and I have done a pillow that I sewed. My first diving question was "How can I make people believe in themselves" the other one was "How can I make a pillow by sewing." I have done a lot of things in genius hour. I have a question for you "Do you think that we will have genius hour this term and what should I do." I have some links if they do not work please say so in the comments. BYE!!! 😎


1 comment:

  1. Hi Risha
    When I was reading your intro and your slideshow, I found it hard to make out what some of the writing said. You have some spelling mistake's on it and one of your sentence's didnt make sense. Other than that I am really proud of the work that you have done and I love your site. It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.