Pages

Monday, October 29, 2018

Choosing A Book For Curious Kiwi


Hi guys, for Cyber Smart we have been working on country's we would like to visit and don't know much about. I chose Malaysia  We had to plan our trip and this is just pretend but I would like to go. This is a part of our Summer Learning Journey. This is what is we had to do next. 

It’s the big day! You’re about to hop on an airplane and travel to a new country. Curious Kiwi will keep you company on the journey. Unfortunately, Curious Kiwi forgot his book and he is worried that he’ll get bored on the long flight without anything to read. He asks you for some help…

So our task is to chose a book that we have enjoyed and tell him all about it on a drawing. Here Is My Drawing:
 

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Risha,

    I enjoy reading your blog post, and you told us readers that what was happening in the story. Have you read the book?

    Celine.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.