Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

End Of Year PAT Star Test


W.A.L.T Prepare For Our End Of The Year PAT Comprehensions And STAR Test. 

Hi guys, today I am going to be writing about my reading test for the end of the year. Have you ever done a PAT test? So at the start of the year we have to do a test for all of our subjects for example reading, writhing and maths. Then at the end of the year we get tested again to see how much we have improved. 

We had to make a copy of a slide show. Then we had to write in our for the start of the year reading test result. My goal is to move up two stanines. To do that I need to...

  • Re-read all my question and answers
  • If I am not so confined on my answer go back and read
  • Use a pen and paper to write down what question I think that I don't get that much.  
  • Try not to make silly mistake.




Image result for star test nz

3 comments:

  1. Hi Risha, its good to see that you are setting goals for yourself. I would like to suggest that you start to use big words in your writing for example you said
    "Use a pen and paper to write down what question I think that I don't get that much."
    Instead of using the words don't get that much you can use one simple word such as understand hence "Use a pen and paper to write down what question I think i don't understand".
    So simplifying two three words to down to one. Have a go at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Risha it's good that your trying to move up 2 stanines but maybe you could have wrote what the stanines are encase someone that's not from NZ read's your post they won't know what it means. P.S in your W.A.L.T where it says PAT Comprehension it make's it sound like it's 1 test other than that your blog post was really good bey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Travis thank you for commenting on my blog post. Also Thanks for giving me feedback on what I should do next. Here is a question for you: "What is your stanine and why?" I will go and change the PAT Comprehension test so it make scene BYE!!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.