Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Day 4 Summer Learning Journey Week 2

Day 4 Summer Learning Journey 
Week 2

Hi guys hows it going? Today I am going to be doing my SLJ, oh and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Anyway I am going to be do 3 activity's today. Here is activity one. 

Activity 1

Today I am going to be talking about travelling. One of my favourite thing to do yaa. How would I like to travel Milford Sound? I have three options a Ship, a helicopter hike up Milford Sound. I would like to travel Milford Sound on a ship because it would be nice and relaxing for me just look at the amazing things that Milford Sounds have.   

 https://www.jucycruise.co.nz/

Activity 2

We have to find out at least three to five names for the geothermal pool. It looks like on a green lake which it is. Here is a photo.
 https://www.featurepics.com/online/Geothermal-Pool-2279999.aspx

Green Water
Deep Down 
Green Seas
The 6th Sea* This name is my favourite. 
Trees And Bushes 

I will do the bonus round in my other post. BYE. :D

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Risha,

    I would have to agree with you that riding on a boat around Milford Sound would be super relaxing. It would give you lots of time to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the boat surrounded by water. I would also love to go on the helicopter because we would be able to see everything from the bird's eye view! Would you ever consider riding a helicopter?

    I think you are very creative to have come up with 'The 6th Sea' as one of the names for the pool. I am guessing that you want to add this pool as an edition to the 5 oceans of the world? Great thinking!

    Nga mihi,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.