Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Day 3 Summer Learning Journey Week 2

Day 3 Summer Learning Journey 
Week 2 

Hi guys today I am continuing with my Summer Learning Journey. I am a little late on doing day fours activity's but I will still do it. YAAA!!!


Activity 1

I have to talk about what I am a night owl or a early riser. A night owl is you sleep late and a early riser is you wake up early. In my family we are both sometimes we sleep late and sometime we wake up early. Mostly I am a night owl we sleep at 10 pm. What do you think you are?


Activity 2

Easy 20 Minute Butter ChickenThis time we have I have to writhe down the ingredients to make my favourite food which is butter chicken. This is a little different then our butter chicken. 

    Link of information
  1. 2 teaspoons of oil
  2. A medium sized onion
  3. A teaspoons of fresh garlic fined
  4. 2 to 3 clove of garlic - Crushed
  5. 1 1/2 pounds of boneless chicken - cut to your desirable shape
  6. One can of tomato paste or it can be tomato sauce
  7. 1 tablespoon of masala
  8. 1 teaspoon of chili powder of your choice
  9. Just 1 tablespoon of Cumin
  10. One teaspoon of salt
  11. A quarter teaspoon of  black pepper
  12. What ingredient is one cup of heavy cream

BYE HOPE YOU LIKED IT MY BONUS ROUND WILL BE IN ANOTHER POST. BYE


2 comments:

  1. Hi again Risha,

    I am a night owl too, I always tell myself I am going to get an early night however I always end up finding things to do around the house and before I know it, it's 10pm! Whoops.

    Butter Chicken is one of my favourite foods as well, I love it with garlic naan bread! Have you made Butter Chicken yourself at home before?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Risha,

    I hope you have had a wonderful start to 2019. It seems like you've been keeping yourself busy with the blog posts- ka pai!

    I am also a night owl because I struggle to get up early in the morning whereas at night I am fully charged to do anything! What do you like to do before going to bed? I love to read because it can be so calming and relaxing.

    Could you also tell me where to find your bonus activity? I would love to see :)

    Talk soon,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.