Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Bonus Round

Bonus Round 

lHi guys today I am going to be doing my SLJ Bonus Round. For this round we have to describe a photo that we have chosen and we also have to tell what is happening in the photo. Here is my photo.


This Brazil at the top of ionic statue in Brazil Christ and the Redeemer. It is a statue of Jesus Christ looking down at the people. This man has made it to of Christ and the Redeemer. Did you know that you can make it up to the top of Christ and the Redeemer, I didn't. I think in this photo he is amazed and had wanted to take a photo at this amazing scene. The statue was finished in 1931 WOW. It is also 30 meters tall. I also forgot to say that it in Rio Brazil. Also Rio is one of the famous places in Brazil.


Thank so much for reading BYE.



1 comment:

  1. Bula Vankia Risha,

    Well done on writing this story about the man in the selfie! It is quite fascinating to know that he has climbed the 30 metre tall statue to take this photo of himself. I would have been too scared to do such a thing! Are you scared of heights at all? If not, would you ever take extra steps like this guy to take a breath-taking selfie? If you are willing to do so, please make sure that the area is safe! I know that there has been a few accidents with people who have been trying to take selfies in a dangerous area.

    I like how you have done your research to find out about this place in Brazil Risha. Your story was very interesting to read and also super informative. Is there any place down in Christchurch you think would be a perfect spot for a selfie? :) Please let me know!

    Talk soon,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.