Pages

Monday, January 7, 2019

summer learning journey day 2 week 3

Hi guys welcome back to my blog today I am continuing on my summer learning journey day two week 3. I will be doing today two activities which are activity 1 and activity 2.

So for the first activity we have to fill in the blank spots. Lets go.



  • The word ‘bumblebee’ is a compound word (bumble + bee). The word ‘bumble’ means to hum, buzz, drone, or move ineptly or flounderingly.
  • Bumblebees can fly very quickly. They can reach ground speeds of 15 kilometres per hour (km/h).


The next activity is about is about what food I can put down a special a draining sink. You can put food in the draining sink. So today I am going to be talking about what food can I put down the draining sink.

image

Potato Peels,
Celery,
Eggshells,
Raspberry,
Fruit Pits, and
Grease.



BYE Hope You Liked It.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Risha,

    Congratulations on completing these two activities for day 2 (week 3) of the Summer Learning Journey program. Did you enjoy reading about bumblebees from the NZ Bumblebee Conservation Trust website? It is great to see that you've already got two of your facts down. Remember you must type all five sentences and then fill in the blanks for each one if you want to earn the full points for this activity!

    I'm positive that you'll be able to do this so have another go at it :) If you are struggling to find the answers, make sure to read it twice and use a dictionary to assist you. I am also here to help if you need me.

    I cannot believe that you hate raspberries! I mean, everyone has their own taste and I totally respect that but raspberries are my FAVOURITE fruit of all time. What is your favourite fruit?

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Susie.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.