Pages

Monday, January 7, 2019

summer learning journey day 5 week 3

Hello guys how is going, today I am continuing on my SLJ week 3 day 5. Hope you guys like it here is my first topic. 


Activity 1

I have to learn three new things about air pollution. Here is the three things that I did not know about air pollution. 


    Image result for air pollution
  1. Some of it comes from human nature like: volcanoes and wildfires
  2. Stopping pollution can lower the rate of global warming
  3. Chemicals and particles that are in the air can hurt humans and there health. 


Activity 2 

For this activity I have to list 5 things to do when it is raining. What do you do when it is raining. 


Image result for Playing Board Games

Image result for Baking
  1. Playing Broad Games
  2. Sleeping 
  3. Resting
  4. Watching TV 
  5. Baking 
 https://pixabay.com/en/fox-sleeping-resting-relaxing-red-1284512/Image result for Watching TV


Thank you BYE

1 comment:

  1. Bula vankia Risha,

    Congratulations on finishing the final set of activities for Week 3. You have come a long way and I am happy to see that you've been busy with blogging.

    I liked reading through the facts about air pollution you've summarised for us. It is pretty interesting how volcanoes can also be a cause of air pollution, right? Global warming is a big issue we are facing together from all around the world. Were you able to find out some ways to slow down air pollution?

    Also, what is your favourite board game to play? My family and I love to play card games and Monopoly. In fact we had to stay at home during Christmas and play board games because the weather was not on our side - it was raining too much! Did you bake anything on Christmas Day? :)

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.