Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Day 1 Summer Learning Journey Week 3

Day 1 Summer Learning Journey 
Week 3 

Image result for LET'S GO
Hi guys, it is the third week SLJ. YAA This week's topic is Up, Up and Away. Today's topic is a Heated Debate. Today I am going to be doing 2 activity's. LET'S GO!


Activity 1 

Today I have to talk about what time should tourist's come and visit and why. I think if someone was planning to come to New Zealand I say to come at summer time. Here are three reasons why:
  1. It is nice hot and you would not like to stay here in winter. 
  2. You can do more thing for example: go to the park explore more. But in winter it is cold and wet. 
  3. You can get the most of the sun.
Activity 2 

Now I am going to be talking about how to stay (Sun Smart) at summer time or anytime when the sun is out. I have 5 tips for being Sun Smart: 

  1.  Always were Hat
  2.  Always put on Sun Screen
  3.  Be in the shad 
  4.  Put on some Sun Glass
  5.  After going swimming put on a T Shirt over.   
Thank so much for reading bye. 

1 comment:

  1. Bula vankia Risha,

    This blog post would be super helpful for those people who are thinking of travelling to New Zealand. You have given some great tips on how to stay safe under the sun - putting on sunglasses to protect the eyes and to stay under the shade are some awesome points to mention!

    It is also super important that you remember to put on sunscreen every couple of hours to stop them from wearing off. What is your favourite thing to do during summer? I love to swim in the beach and listen to the waves crashing the rocks.

    Stay hydrated (drink lots of water) during summer and I'll blog you later!

    From Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.