Pages

Monday, December 24, 2018

Day 1 Summer Learning Journey #Week 2

Day 1 Summer Learning Journey 
#Week 2 

Hey guys I am back on blogger for more SLJ. I'm excited and ready for another week of fun. Today topic is about Water, Water, Everywhere. This topic sounds fun because its feels like they are talking about activity's to do outside with nature in the water. 

Activity 1 

So activity number one is all about what is one of you favourite things to do outside. My favourite is going on my bike and riding it around my street. I like it because you can feel the fresh cold wind coming at you and I can do some exercise with my bike. I also like to hear the leafs from the trees blowing against the wind. Here is a photo of me on my bike:  




ADD PHOTO HERE

Activity 2 

Every year a lots of people in Taupo #New Zealand bike around Lake Taupo in one day. The race is quite long it is about 160 km round. WOW! You can chose to do half of the race or the full race. Imagine if I went in this race I have to chose three people to support me on the way. Who would you have on you support crew?   
#Family
    Image result for biking around lake taupo
  1.  My Mum - Because she has always supported me!
  2.  My Sister - Because she always pull my back up!
  3.  My Dad - Because he makes me feel proud! 

Bonus Round 


This time I have to answer some question and at the end of them I have to write down if it is true or false. These question are about the oceans wild life. YAA!!! Here is my true or false Pop Quiz.     


Hope you liked it. BYE!!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„

3 comments:

  1. Hi Risha,

    I am so happy to hear you are ready and excited for another week in the Summer Learning Journey. It's great to read all the amazing posts from students, there are so many! You and your classmates are doing a fantastic job .

    When I was your age I used to absolutely love going on bike rides. I lived in a small, rural town and my friends and I used to get everywhere on our bikes. We used to go down to the local high school and play Go Home, Stay Home on our bikes, it was so much fun. Have you heard of the game Go Home, Stay Home before? Where do you like to go bike riding?

    Families are so great at supporting one another. I think I would choose my family too as they have always supported me in everything I do as well.

    Well done for creating the link in your picture to support attributing it, keep it up.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma nice to meet you thank you for commenting on my blog. I have heard the game go home stay home there is another version of it that play called “ Dupo.” It is super fun . I like to ride my bike at the park and by trees so I can make fun game like racing on you bikes.
      Thanks, Risha

      Delete
  2. Hey there Risha,

    Your probably wondering who I am, I am a student from Pt England School. I have heard from some people of my school that you are an excellent blogger, and I can see why they said that. My favourite activity overall would have to be the final one as it was really interesting and there were some facts that I hardly knew about. What fact most interested you of activity 3, why? I really hope to see more from you soon, can't wait.

    Your's Sincerly,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.