Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 2 week 2

Summer Learning Journey Day 2
Week 2

Hi guys welcome back to my blog today I am continuing on my summer learning journey day two week 2. I will be doing today three activities which are activity 1, activity 2 and the bonus round. This week's topic is Water, Water, Everywhere. Let’s do this.

Related image


Activity 1

The first topic is about weaving flax. Have you ever heard of weaving flax before? Well it's where you get flags which are a type of leaf that is really easy to weave and you just make mats, bags other stuff with it like home stuff. I have done it before at school. I would love to do it again because you can sit there for hours and just weave. It is lovey.

Image result for weave flax

Activity 2 

This activity it about a person who we trust and is strong. My grandma because she is strong and I have heard the story from my grandma that she survived a lighting struck. If she a survive a lighting struck she a do anything, that my opinion.

Image result for lightning struck

    

Bonus Round 


For this round we have to chose at least two plants and then we have to tell 3 thing that they have in common and three things they don't have in common. The two plants I have chose are:

Rafflesia Arnoldii:

In Common: 
They are both flowers. 
There both very big. 
They are both found in Sumatra.


Not In Common: 
It is the biggest individual plant in the world. 
It grows up to three feet.
It is mainly found in the forest.  
rafflesia arnoldii

Corpse Flower

In Common: 
They are both flowers. 
There both very big. 
They are both found in Sumatra.

Not In Common:
It is the most smelliest plant in the world.
It is the most largest plant in the world. 
It blooms in 40 years. What! 
corpse flower

HOPE YOU LIKED IT BYE! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Risha, I like how you have set your blog post it looks really cool.
    I would love to do weaving, because its interesting, how about you why would you want to weave?
    Nice Work, Risha.

    Nidhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Risha,

    Another fabulous post! Thanks for putting the whole day's activities in one post, it makes it much easier to comment and track. :)

    Oh my goodness! Your Grandmother must be one of the strongest people to have survived a lightning strike, that must have been so scary for her. Do you know whereabouts she was when it happened?

    The Corpse Flower sounds like it would smell just awful, I don't think I'd like to come across one when it was at its worst!

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.