Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Day 3 of Summer Learning Journey

Day 3 of Summer Learning Journey

Day 3 of Summer Learning Journey is here today I will be doing three activities which are Fantastic Beast, The Secretive Skink and the bonus round. You guys might all ready know the topic for the week but I will say it anyway it is "A place to stand." I"M SO EXCITED!!!
 https://sayingimages.com/im-so-excited-meme/


Fantastic Beast # Activity 1
I have to write a desperation about my beast that I have made up in my head.  

My beast have pointy fur so if you touch is you will get electrocuted. The fur is jet black. It's eyes a mix of blue and red to hypnotise you. The shape of the eye is a triangle. It smells like black smock so if a person breathes it in they might die. It is that size of a adult human. It roar is combined with a wolf's and a tigers roar. ROAR!!! The name of my beast is "Rablue demean." Here is a quit drawing of my beast. 




The Secretive Skink # Activity 2 
In this activity i'm going to be talking about DOC Rangers. Doc Rangers take care of the wildlife like the animals and the plants. There are kept in a "animal reserve island."  Not a lot of people stay there excepted for staff. The staff that are working there live on that island. My job is to list three things that are good when being a DOC ranger and what is not so good. Also I have to write if I want to be a DOC ranger or not. 

    Good Things
       
  1. That you can help protect our animals. 
  2. You can make animal friends. 
  3.  Just being a round animals makes me happy.  

    Bad Things
         
  1. You can get bit by insects. 
  2. Some animals you might not like. For explain I don't like Snack. NO and NEVER!!!  
  3.  An animal attacks you. 
Well let me think ... I would like to be a DOC ranger because it would be fun and exciting taking care of animals and learning more.
Image result for doc ranger nz animals



Bonus Round # Activity 3 

The bonus round is all about wildlife. In 1986 people organised a company called "W W F" short for "World Wildlife Fund." Staff all a round the world help countries by helping there plants and animals.
      

Image result for "W W F" short for "World Wildlife Fund."They help endangered animals and make good homes for them. For example I saw a video of WWF making a snow bank for baby seals when they are born. They were making it because the baby seals could stay alive. They also do this with other animals. Sadly I couldn't see the other video because it was available to watch But the positive thing about WWF is that it protects very good animals like the endangered and I keeping it alive from predators also protecting it. Thank so much for reading BYE!







2 comments:

  1. Bula Vankia Risha ,

    Kia Orana my name is Leilani from Pt England School located in east Auckland. Wow you have created a beautiful post. My favourite is your hotel. The Blue Dream is such a suitable name for a beautiful hotel of yours. I also love how you have planned out your hotel rooms. It would love to go on a long trip and stay at your hotel.

    Your doing great this holidays! Keep up the great work!

    Leilani:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bula Vankia Risha,

    You have done a fabulous job completing this set of activities to a high standard. I like the fact that you've been creative with your beast and how he can hypnotise people with his superpowers. Rablue demean sounds like a perfect name for your beast. What does it usually like to eat? Does it usually come out during daylight or at night?

    I am thrilled to hear that you would want to become a DOC ranger. I have some good news for you - New Zealand is home to several species of lizard but not a single snake! So you would not have to worry about coming across one in one of the islands. I am from Korea and there used to be snakes behind my apartment... YIKES!

    Did you enjoy watching the video clip about freshwater seals? Well done on summarising the information shown in the clip. I am sad to hear that you didn't get to watch the video about tigers. Maybe you can try again when you have internet access. Were you able to find out that 'pups' is also a name for baby seals? It instantly reminds us of puppies but it is interesting to find out new facts like this!

    Keep up the good work and I am excited to see read more of your blog posts. Ka pai :)

    From Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.