Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Writing

Hi guys, today I have been working on topic sentences and what is a paragraph. A topic sentences is states the ideas and it makes you stop rumbling in a story. Paragraphs help you put one topic in and another topic in a other paragraph. Also kids like me will read it in paragraphs because it is easy. Here is my writing. Hope you enjoy BYE

Below me were some of the most beautiful sights we had ever seen. There was the greenest grass I had ever seen. There were red roses that were so red, they were redder than blood. The red roses were popping out of the ground three seconds after  each other. There were beside the most dark blue trees and bushes. On the tree and bushes were purple fireflies, which I was amazed with. The fireflies were more beautiful than a purple berry and were fly though the light blue sky. Half of the time I was thinking about where in the underground world I was.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.