Pages

Monday, August 13, 2018

What sides of Jack do we know? (from Jack and the beanstalk)


What Sides Of Jack Do We Know?

Hi guys, today for reading our class has been looking at (Jack and the beanstalk.) We have to read the storey and make a mind map about what sides of Jack we know and don't. If you don't know what a mind map is it is a way to brain storm you ideas on a digital devise. I have use mind map a lot and I think it is a good way to brain storm. Here is my mind map hope you like it BYE.   

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.