Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

The Amazing Body

The Amazing Body 
W.A.L.T explain what different body systems are and how how they work. 

Hi guys, to day I am going to be talking about some of the body systems, how they work and some facts about them. Our class have been working on body systems. I have learnt about four body systems that I will be sharing with you today. 

I have worked on Respiratory System, Digestive System, Nervous System and Muscular System. The Respiratory System Is how you breathe in Oxygen and how you get out Carbon Dioxide. The Digestive System helps get the nutrients in the food to your body. The Nervous System it seeds facts to you brain. The Muscular System helps you move your body and bones also they  Muscles protect your bones. 

We had to do a table on a drawing having four facts about the four systems. Here is a photo. BYE  

   






4 comments:

  1. Hello Risha. The way you have set up your post is good. I found it easy to read. I like how you put spaces in between your W.A.L.T and the other bits of writing you put in before you added your table. You wrote about the 'gluteus maximus' being the biggest muscle and the smallest is the 'stapedius'. Where would I find the smallest muscle please?Thanks and keep up the great posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Cassidy thank you for commenting on my blog. The stapedius is located in the ear and another fact the gluteus maximus is your bottom. Do you know about the skeletal system? Because I think that it is the most important system in your body. What do you think?

      Delete
  2. Hi Risha,
    I like how you made a blog post with many information's in your blog post. I didn't know that your small intestine is actually 6.7 meters long. Maybe next time you should check your sentences first Before you post it, But keep up the awesome blog posts.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Celine thanks for commenting I have now changed the sentences and now it makes sins. Did you know that the your bones makes blood cells and also all of your bone work? What is the most important body system for you? Thanks for commenting. BYE

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.