Pages

Monday, August 6, 2018

Protagonist - Antagonist

For the past few week for reading we have been working on Protagonist and Antagonist on the story the three little pigs. A Protagonist is the main character in a story or movie and is mostly the good person. An Antagonist is a villain or bad person in the story. I have been thinking about what person is the Protagonist and the Antagonist. I think the third pig is the Protagonist because he was most seen and have been in the story most of the time. I think the wolf is the Antagonist because he ate the two other pigs and was try to trick the third pig to eat him. There are to story of the pigs. one of the story's were about the wolfs side of the story which is called 'The True Story Of The 3 Little pigs' and the other one was 'The Three Little Pigs.' Here is my DLO about it. BYE 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.