Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2018

My Way To Australia


Hi guys, today I am going to be posting something I did a long time ago but I thought because I was really liking how I wrote that storey I thought I would post it anyways. Its about went me and my sister were on our way to Australia. Have a look.

I was so excited, actually I was amazingly superbly excited. It was my very first time going the most awesome place on earth but very hot Australia. Anyway I had to wake up really early which is not my thing. !NO WAY NOT EVER! At least I was going to Australia. We had to be at the airport at about 4.00 in the morning. ? I'm guesting ? Any-who I was so tired I almost fell asleep at the airport. Which I wanted to do really badly. Here is a fact about me when I wake up it is hard for my to go back to sleep. It was time for me and my sister to get on to the plane. We said bye to my mum and dad. I said “meet you on the other side.  


When my sister and I were on the plane we got comfortable and I mean comfortable we took our shoes off and we were already sound a sleep. Well, my sister sleep but I didn’t. It was so hard sleep in a tiny place.  Then a few minutes later we had breakfast. I had a blueberry muffin and a cookie. It was sooo good. Yummy! After breakfast I walked around the plane. I was so lazy and bored. While my sister was in lala land. We had to wait four hour before we landed in Australia. WHY???.


After four hours we finally made it to Australia. WE DID IT YEAH. After getting off the plane we...

BYE!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.