Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Fairy Tale venn diagram


Fairy Tale Venn Diagram

Hi guys, today I have done a Venn Diagram to show you guys today. It is about three storeys The Three Little Pigs, Jack And The Beanstalk and Goldilocks And The Three Bears. We had to do what they have common about the storeys. I tried something new on my device called Venngage. It is a site where you can make a Venn Diagram in a easier way. If you have went on this site it would be nice to give my some tips because I am getting use to it. Here is my Venn Diagram. BYE!!!    




2 comments:

  1. Hi Risha,
    I really liked the way you designed your venn diagram, and I'm also proud that you have thought about it and put in detail in you diagram. When you put more efort into your it reminds me that how independent you are, and I am really glad to see that. Maybe you could put in more ideas into the veen diagram, but anyway great job.
    from Blessing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blessing,

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have added more into my Venn diagram and hopefully you have seen it. I am going on and off the post to add more in when I think of something. thank you Bye.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.