Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

What I Think About The Three Little Pigs?

What I Think About The Three Little Pigs?

Hi guys, today I will be blogging about the three little pig story. The little pig had to go and find there own future and build a house by them self. The first little pig w as lazy and had made a house out of straws. I think he should have made a house out of a stronger materials. Then the wolf came along and had a plan to eat the little pig. So he asked "Little pig little pig let me in?" The pig said "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin." The wolf was angry so he said " The I'll huff and I'll puff and I will blow your house down." So he blow the house down and ate up the pig. Then the wolf went along and found the second little pig. The wolf says in his head " Looks like I will have another treat. So he asked "Little pig little pig let me in?" The pig said "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin." The wolf was angry so he said " The I'll huff and I'll puff and I will blow your house down." So he blow the house down and ate up the second little pig. As the wolf went along the path he found the third pig. He said "Little pig little pig let me in?" The pig said "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin." The wolf was angry so he said " The I'll huff and I'll puff and I will blow your house down." This time the house did not fall. So the wolf thought about trying to trick the wolf so he could eat him but the pig was smart so he ended up tricking the wolf. The third pig was fearless from the wolf. The wolf was angry so he went down the chimney of the pigs house and at the bottom was a pot of hot water waiting for the wolf. Making him dinner for the pig. 
THE END.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.