Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Sugar - Too Much or Too Little

Sugar - Too Much or Too Little 

Hi, guys today I will be talking about one of the most important health concerns, sugar. Do you know how much sugar you have daily? 

The maximum amount of sugar you are meant to have a day is 6 teaspoons. It is healthier to have an orange than have one glass of orange juice. Why? Well, orange has more than 18 teaspoons in one bottle, while one orange has less than 1 teaspoon of sugar and has more fibre than orange juice. There are many ways to avoid sugar like don't drink fizzy drinks, eat sugarless food, and check the packaging before buying or eating. Really bad stuff can happen if you don't take care of your sugar intake like you can get heart disease, diabetes type two and liver failure. That is all for today hope you enjoyed my post about sugar and hope you learnt something new. Bye! 
        World's biggest beet sugar factory in Egypt to be powered by ABB's ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.