Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

How Many Cultures Are There In My Class?

How Many Cultures Are There In My Class?  
Hi, guys today for hurumanu we are working on health and maths. Every Friday we do maths, so today I will be doing a post about maths. This hurumanu we are working on charts and graphs, we had to choose a question to work on for today and I chose "how many cultures are there in my class?" I first had to go around the class and ask everyone there culture sadly I was only halfway through the class and we had to stop to analyze our data. Then we had to make a bar graph with or data that we have made. With this graph, I have found out that there are more Filipinos then all the cultures. So here is my graph and at the bottom, there are my statements about my data.     


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Risha
    Well done on composing this graph and writing relevant statements about your results. I hope that you get around the whole class next time.
    Remember to label the horizontal axis 'Culture' and the the vertical access 'Number of students'.
    Keep up the fabulous work.
    Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.