Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Interview with Mark The Martian

Hi, guys today we had to do and question and answer with "Mark Watney." To be very clear this movie is not real and I am basically doing a fake Interview. Here is my report hope you liked it!

Well-known astronaut, Mark Watney stranded on Mars for 560 sols. The hardest thing for him was being alone, doing daily work on the rover, plants, and also rethinking everything. His immediate reaction was “I will never survive.” He got his passion for going to Mars from Nasa all the extraordinary work they have done in the past. He quoted that he would “Definitely do that experience again and I wouldn’t change anything.” He says the person he would thank for the rest of his life is Mindy Park.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.