Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Hauora Well-being

Hauora Well-being
Hi, guys today I will be sharing Hauroa Well-being also known as Mental, Physical, Emotional, Social and Spiritual well-being. These aspects are important for every human because this is all that people go through. This blog post is to show you what it means. Here is my work Bye.

Taha Tinana - Physical Well-being 
Physical well-being is about you having a good mindset of health and being healthy.

Taha Hinengaro - Mental, Emotional Well-being    
Mental and Emotional well-being is about knowing what your emotions and your trigger points.

Taha Whanau - Social Well-Being 
Being social is very important, it doesn't just talk to everyone you see it means to have happy, fun friendship with the people most important.

Taha Wairua - Spiritual Well-Being  
Spiritual well-being is about knowing your beliefs, knowing who you are and being true to yourself.

This is a home it is made with walls and each wall has a meaning. 
              ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓  


Well-being, hauora / Underlying concepts / Health and PE in the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.