Pages

Monday, June 22, 2020

Becoming a Martian

Becoming a Martian 

Hi, guys today I will be sharing what I have been reading in class. The book is called "Becoming A Martian," this book is about what problems will you face going to Mars and a solution for all the problems that may not help you survive. Mars is the fourth planet from the sun and is 95 per cent carbon dioxide also known as CO2.

So after reading the book we had to choose out of activities and do one of them. I chose to do make my own cover, here is my cover and the books cover. BYE    
The real books cover
  
My cover, this cover has been made by Canva. Have you ever used Canva Before? 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Risha,

    Your canva book cover looks great. It is very interesting that Mars is made up of 95% carbon dioxide. Is there anything living on Mars? Perhaps next time, you could share some more facts that you learnt while reading your article - I would love to know more about Mars! Has anyone ever visited Mars?

    Keep up the great blogging.

    Miss Tozer.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.