Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

YOU NEED HELP???

Image result for You need helpYOU NEED HELP?

Hi guys today I am going  be telling how you can do things that right way. Today I will be writing about How you can make a paper plane?

For this you just need one paper. 





1. Fold your paper in half. Like this: 


2. Then open it back up. 


3. Is to make two triangles


4. Fold your two triangles

5. Then you have to make you two triangles again
6. Fold in half. Like This: 
7. In that shape you have to fold it in half again. Then do it on the other side as well. 

Now it is ready to fly. BYE

1 comment:

  1. Bula vinaka Risha!

    I like the way you took on this extra blogging challenge!

    You included nearly all the important pieces from a procedural/instructional piece of writing!

    Your materials were simple, and your steps were clearly laid out and your photos helped us understand what you were instructing us. To improve for next time, I would try to have a clearer title and share an aim or a goal with us, for example: Aim: to make the perfect paper plane!

    I have added a bonus point towards your badge!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.