Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

OMG Drama

OMG Drama 

Hi guys today I am going to be talking about what we have done for drama. The first thing we did was we had to make a freeze frame doing something physical. In my group there was Neveah, Shreya, Elisha Mae and I. We did our freeze frame about us all playing volleyball. We all were frozen then each of us said something good about volleyball. Shreya says "Volleyball is good for your health." I said "Volleyball is good for you heart and lungs."Nevaeh says "It's good to play with your friends and family." Elisha Mae says "Its good to be physical." Then we keep playing volleyball. At the end we all come at the front of the stage and bowing down

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.