Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

I Made CRYSTALS

Science Experiment
Hi guys, today I thought I would do a science experiment on the salt water crystals. Have you ever heard of the salt water crystal experiment? Well today I will show you have to do it and walk you through the steps of making this crystal. Before we start I would like to say you have to have parental supervision when you are doing this experiment because we will be use fire. Anyway lets go! 

Materials:
1. Table Salt  
2. Water
3. String
4. Colouring food #Optional 
5. Jar or Cup
6. Pan
7. Table Spoon
8. Measuring Cup 
9. Pen or Pencil 



Process:
Step 1: Get a pot and put it on the stove
Step 2: Add in 120 ml of water
Step 3: Let it start to boil  
Step 4: Then add in 60 ml of table salt
Step 5: Off the stove and put it in your jar or cup
Step 6: Add you food colouring
Step 7: Get a string and tie it to a pencil 


Step 8: Put your string that it tied to your pencil in the cup
Step 9: Put your cup by the widow






1 comment:

  1. Wow, how excellent that you made your own crystals at home Risha! I have added some more bonus points towards your science bagde!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.