Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

CIP

Image result for bags of rubbishHi guys how are you doing? Today I am going to be talking about CIP. Last blog post I was talking about helping the homeless and more. This blog post is a new topic which is about picking up rubbish and making it into art and to clean up rubbish. I think that it is a great idea because we have a big problem with our rubbish. I think we will pick up more that nine bags of rubbish or more because there is a lot of us doing this project. I also think that we will mostly find cans and a lot of chip packets because we have found a lot of it around school. I would like to make my art useful for example a reusable bag. Thanks for reading BYE!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.