Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

Drama Time

Drama Time 

Hi guys today I'm going to be talking about what we did in drama for this week. On Tuesday we did puppet making with Miss Clark about the topic we have been doing. My group has made a apple, water, cola and pizza. As you have read this you can see that we have two health foods and two unhealthy foods. We are doing our topic about mental and emotional well-being. Here are some photos.  



On Friday we did a plan showing what we were going to do and how we're going to do it. We had to make a plan of how our performance is going to go. The performance is going to be 3 minutes long. Here is a photo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.