Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

DRAMA

DRAMA

Bonjour, Namaste and Bula guys how are you? Today we made our puppet video that I will be sharing with you today. Also I am going to be talking about health. In my group for a puppet making is Elisha Mae, Nevaeh, Shreya and me. I was the boy his name was Tom. I also was the R.I.P. Shreya was the IT girl and R.I.P puppet. Neveah was the water and the apple and Elisha was the pizza and cola. 

On Tuesday for health we talked about how to eat healthy. Teenagers should eat fruit and vegetables because it is good for your body and keep your body healthy. Also they give fibre in your body. If you don't eat healthy you might have some medical problems in life. We talked about what we should have for breakfast for lunch and for dinner. Also on Tuesday we finished puppet making. BYE!!!

Link


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.