Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

What are Scratch and Sphero?

What are Scratch and Sphero? 
Hi, guys today we did technology, so in technology, we had to answer a series of questions about what is scratch and sphero is and how you use these apps. 

  Scratch
Image result for scratchThis app is an app where you can make games and app. This app is good for people who are beginners in coding and I am a beginner in coding. I feel like this game will help me because I am working on peer pressure and bullying. I could make a game about 5 things to do to stop bullying. Have you used scratch before?

Sphero 
Image result for sphero
This app is an app where you can program a robot. This app is useful because it helps me get a better understanding of coding. I think that this app will help me with my topic by teaching me how to use code. If you ever get a chance to use it give it a go. You will enjoy it. Have you used sphero before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.