Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Tana Mahuta - CIP

People Gardening 
For the past few Wednesdays, I have changed CIP and now I am doing gardening with Mrs Allen and Mr Ticsh. We are making an outdoor classroom with a greenhouse and also we are going to be gardening along the way. I am helping make that outdoor classroom. There was a lot of things we had to do but we first had to empty out the greenhouse and clean it. After that, we had to throw out the things we didn't need.

Outdoor Classroom 



While half of the people were cleaning inside me and some friends had to clean outside and take the IV out from the ground. IV is a plant that goes everywhere like it grows on trees and also on fences. Me and my friends had to pull all of it out. There was a lot but we only got through half of it today. We're hoping to make the outdoor classroom a better place for people to learn and use. Thank you guys so much for reading. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Risha,Nevaeh here
    One thing you need to change is the Iv the Iv is medical and the word you are looking for is Ivy. But apart from that I find your blog very interesting.
    I like the way you display your blog post and how you tell us what is happening with the captions. I have one more helpful you could add a greeting and then you could be bold blogger of the week. What did you like the most?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.