Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

What do you know about Indian Elephant?

What do you know about Indian Elephant? 
----
Image result for indian elephant food habitsHi, guys so today I will be telling some interesting facts about Indian Elephant. I have made a poster of an Indian Elephant. Did you know that and Indian Elephant ears are shaped as India and so are African Elephants? Here is my poster and if you know some facts about Indian Elephants or another animal comment this. Also Indian Elephants scientific name is Elephas maximus indicus.


1 comment:

  1. Ciao Risha,

    I love the picture that you put in.
    I didn't know only male elephants have tusks. Now I know how to tell which elephant is a male and which one is a female.

    I have a questions for you.
    Are ants stronger than elephants?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.