Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

Ella West - Night Vision

Ella West - Night Vision 

Hi, guys today we got to meet an author called Ella West. She creates amazing books about history but is created in an interesting and eye-catching way like in her latest book is "Night Vision." She came and told us some information about the night vision and how is started. Of course, this isn't her first book, her first book is called "Thieves: A Novel" it is a series about a girl stealing. I was so interested in her books on night vision and another book called "Rain Fall." Did you know the Ella West was born in Invercargill?  If you are interested in her books night vision, rainfall or any other book she said to visit the website "Goodreads - Ella West - Night Vision."  BYE!!!

Image result for night vision ella west Image result for night vision ella west

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.