Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Pop Quiz

Hi guys, today I am going to be doing a pop quiz on music. That is our next hurumanu! We have to answer four questions. All of them are about music. Lest go!
Image result for music
1. What is music and what types are there? - Music is a sound of beats and vocals. There are different types of music like Rap, Rock Music, Pop, Classic and Acoustic. 

2. Where can we find/hear/experience music? -  You can find it on Youtube, Spotify, Concerts, and Radio.

3. What type of music so you lie to make and listen to? - I like to listen and I would like to make classic and acoustic music. Would do you like to listen to or even make a music beat.       

4. What do you want to learn about in hurumanu? - I would like to learn about the history of music. Like when did it start, how do songs have beats and much more!  Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.