Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Kiwi Kaha!

Hi, guys today I am talking about Kiwi Kaha. If you do know what Kiwi Kaha is it is when two people come to our school and teach us how to respect, be kind and much more. Also, we get points at the end of every season and try to fill up a bucket with points. Our class go our bucket filled. When it gets filled up all of the classes have a challenge. It is like "Minute To Win It." So today was the day we got to do all of the thoughts challenge. So here is how it works. So for one challenge, someone has to come up from every class.      

Tamani - Cone Flip - 3rd
Jesse - Keeping 3 ballons in the air - 3rd
Jayden - Cookie no hand game - Blow the paper
Rarotonga and Shaniarna -Ballon Transport
Zack - Yes or No - Water Gun
Hamid and Tevtia - Bubbles 
Hans - Spaghetti pasta  

2 comments:

  1. Hola Risha!
    I like your post because you explained to us what Kiwi Kaha is very well. I like the way you explained to us how this Bucket points is. It was a very well done post, but maybe next time, You could add some paragraphs to your post and some pictures as well that would make it a very good blog post than it is right now.

    -Elisha Mae-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bula, Elisha Mae thank you for commenting on my blog and giving me feedback. I didn't have time to put any photos in and there was no photos taken at the time. Also thank you for reminding me about my paragraphs.Thank you bye.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.