Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

Music time

Hi, guys today in music we had to make two slide shows about a famous New Zealand artist and a band. In that slide show, we needed to include where they came from which is New Zealand, whats their real name, When were they born and how many awards have they won. The two that I did was Six60 and Lorde. Did you know when Six60 started? Well, they started in 2008. Also a fun fact about Lorde her real name is Ella. Anyways here are my two slide shows about the band Six60 and the artist Lorde.  

            


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.