Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

Music Activity/ Simple Sentence

Image result for musicHi, guys today I am going to be writing how a boring sentence can become an interesting paragraph. Let's go. 

Aim: To make a boring sentence into an interesting paragraph.

1. The music was loud.

2. The music was wild!

3. The music was wild as I walked past the bar after school.

4.  The music was wild as I walked past the bar after school. 

5. The music was wild as I walked past the bar after school. Seeing them singing the same song.  

6. The music was wild as I walked past the bar after school. Seeing them singing the same song for someone's birthday! I was happy for them! 

Conclusion 

I feel like I did a great job and it was more interesting then I thought it would be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.