Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

New Hurumanu

New Hurumanu 

Hello, bloggers of the world on Tuesday we started our new Hurumanu which is P.E! Yeah! So for P.E, the teachers we have are Mr Goodfellow and Miss Tozer. The first game we played was "Bench Ball." Have you played Bench Ball? Here are some key things we are learning about during this Hurumanu are.


- How we can show commitment to the physical activity.
- The history of particular games.
- How we can communicate well when working in a team.


Here is a video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.