Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

World War 1 - DLO

Hi, guys today I will be sharing what we have been doing for hurumanu 1. For social studies, we have been working on the 1914 to 1918 World War 1. We had to first answer some questions about World War 1 and the information is found on articles and by searching it up. Here is my DLO about World War 1. Hope you enjoy, bye.

One interesting fact was that when men went to war the woman had to do most of the jobs that wouldn't be offered this when the men were working. I have said this fact multiple times on my slide show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.