Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Hurumanu 2 - Drama & Reading - P3 - P5

Week 1
Hi, guys today I will be sharing what we have been going for drama. Not to be rude but sometimes drama gets boring because people start misbehaving but today I really enjoyed it. 

For drama, we played different games called "Tequila, Seven Up, Magic Mover, Name Gestures and Word Association." All of these game include movement, gestures and being still. We also had worked on the stages flour pattern, listening and repetition. 

My favourite game we played was copy circle because we had to copy someone in the circle and someone else would have to guess who is the leader. This was really enjoyable.

Week 2   
For week 2 we did games and The Audition. But next week we are working on Monologues. A monologue is a play or film done by one person also there speech is long. I will be using one script and will be acting it out.      

Week 3 
For this week we have to share our monologue and we did some excises and activities. I'm doing a "Where's My Happily Ever After?" If the step-mother was an animal it would a tiger because of its tiger-like attitude evil, mysteriously, lightly and catwalks

Script Annotation TASK

Intentions: I intend/plan to.

I think/ I feel...

My script:

Misunderstood Stepmother

Techniques: Voice/body/movement/ace

Feeling left out, Honest and angry



Hopeful to stay




Thinking and acting naive





Hopeful to stay

Snow White? 

I’ll tell you about Snow White! 

You think she looks like that naturally?  (she spends hours on her makeup.)

And who do you think cleans all that up? It wasn’t snow white,

I’ll tell you that.

I never made her do any chores.

She’s just like my friend's stepdaughter, in front of guests she refuses to let anyone else lift a finger and then turns it around and makes us look bad.

I’m telling you, that Cinderella girl should get together with snow-white.

Let them fight it out as to who gets to do the work. It’s like some kind of . . . Complex or something.






Write a paragraph to describe the role:

I am being the evil queen from Snow White. I am 42 years old and am a stepmother of Snow White. 
This play is set in my palace is actually a small cottage in an abandon forset. 
Being the stepmother of Snow White is hard, she is the unfairest fo the all. Did you know she got everything from a prince to a palace? Ohh yes I did try to kill her but that was the old me of course, nobody understands. Okay, I did try to kill her because she was too pretty but that was it. I am sick of being misunderstood, I hate it! I want to be treated right.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.